...Life goes on...

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 30, 2008

More gadgets that make me broke...

Got my new panasonic DC straight from HK...wanted it long time ago, was checking prices on ebay but decided to ask my gf's father bought it from HK and bring it to me for FREE instead...haha...

Picked up the wheels that i ordered last week...tenzo R 17 inch rims look sexy in person...flat black with red lips is the only way to go FTW...gonna update pics after i put them on my BB6 this weekend...

3 comments:

Sir Philip Lau said...

question...y r u buying rims?? oh yeah I'm trying to book a flight to come home on Dec 20 or 21...get ready to throw a grand welcome party for me

CivicB™ said...

Why? coz i sold my old school 5zigen ones and i need some new tires for my car so...yeah u like them? haha...i'll see ya on dec!

Sir Philip Lau said...

sorry bro...I'm not gonna be in Toronto in December~

Blog Archive


Followers