...Life goes on...

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Car Meeting...

Buddy called me last night saying if i wanna go to a car meeting, I was like why not so I went. It was a big parking lot inside a plaza and when I got there, there were a lot of cars already...I saw some JDM cars and european cars also. Gotta see a lot of old friends that I haven't seen in a while. My buddy Johnny actually surprises me with his 500+ hp BMW 335i, he told me he got the car chipped that's how the beauty pulls the huge horsepower. Nice~




My baby...LOL

Photobucket




Johnny's 335i

Photobucket



Photobucket



Johnny's gf's M3
Photobucket

James's Fit
Photobucket

The crew
Photobucket

Photobucket

Some other nice cars...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favourite...
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive


Followers