...Life goes on...

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm Back~

Didn't update my blog since December 08...yeah slap me if you want...

Alrite finally had enough money to fund myself a new DSLR, some new lens, a camera bag etc...
A lot of ppl asked me,"why Sony???" Well, for ppl who knows me well they know why, coz I love Sony. When all the ppl use Nikon or Canon, I use Sony, and that's why.

It's a nice camera and I had a lot of fun with it. Plus, it's compatible with a lot of old Minolta lens too... means I won't get rid off by pricey Sony lens LOL...

Photobucket


Yesterday, my new toy came at the door...Sigma fisheye lens.

Wanted a fisheye long time ago, and after a lot of research I decided to go for it. Found one for a reasonable price, and didn't regret it. Pics come out nice and sharp, and even though the images don't look that "fishy" because of the cropped censor but in that case I can take more "normal" pics...when I have the money I'll definitely try it on a full-frame or film camera.

Photobucket



Oh here's some testshots with the fisheye lens :

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

jramiro said...

dope blog and pickup !

Blog Archive


Followers