...Life goes on...

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A broken stereo...

Finally got my broken stereo to the shop for a repair.

The stereo had served me a good 10 years and it's getting old, I always want to get a new one but I just love this one sooooo much so I get rid of the idea and decided to fix it. Not pretty sure if it can be fixed but I'm gonna give it a try.

Today was a day off so I went out with Anna to vaughan mills mall to do some shopping. I've been to the mall a million times but I found that this is the only mall I'd actually shop coz it got all the stuffs I need, except the Nike outlet is crap.

Bought a pair of RL shoes for $35 and I called it a day.


What Did Brian Wear Today:
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



The pick up:

Photobucket

2 comments:

sarapbuhay said...

Rad blog! keep it up

sarapbuhay said...

i added you the daily reads and links.

Blog Archive


Followers