...Life goes on...

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Take it "Yeezy"...

So I got a message on Facebook from Livestock newsgroup yesterday, saying that the Air Yeezy is coming out this morning but there's no need to line up/camp out coz they got a lot of complains about the camp out bullshit so instead they are having a raffle tickets draw, and it sounds fun so I have to give it a try to see how lucky I am so I went downtown for the draw with my buddy Gilbert and Philip.

Got there at 10.30am and there were already 100 people lining up for the tickets. So waited in line for another 10 minutes and Livestock employees started to give out tickets to people. The draw was 11am. Waited for another 15, 20 minutes and the draw started. They picked first 5 people, made them pay for the shoes, and picked another 5, and we missed. Then they said they only have 4 more pairs and we were about to leave. Everybody was like yelling and shit and all got so excited. Couldn't believe that when they called my number "212" for the 13th pairs and I scored!!! Bingo!!!

Got into the store, and trying to pick my size and then they only had all the big sizes left, well...sounds like I don't have a fking choice so I paid for the size 13. And they are going up to EBay.

Anyway, even though I couldn't got the right size I needed but it was a fun day and I felt so lucky for the first time in my life coz I never won anything before in any kind of draw. LOL...




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the winner of the 14th pair...the last pair...
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive


Followers