...Life goes on...

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Simple but nice...

It's a sunny sunday...simple but nice...



Woke up this morning and the sun was up, dressed up and started my car(I started my OTHER car...well as I mentioned b4 my prelude got hit by a damn truck and she's still in the shop rite now but hopefully come back home early this week...) and went to First Markham Place to grab my lunch with wifey...food was ok had a thin steak with noodle and wifey had some dumplings, after that we headed to Cosco to buy some groceries and stuff...and then we went to Petsmart to buy some misc. for my son Chocolate and also grabbed a new toy for him, but it looks like he needs some time to learn how to play with it...LOL...


Started work at 5pm...wasn't busy at all as usual...until now...sitting in the office and write this blog...



Wat a simple and nice day...



What Did You Wear Todayfinally, changed my phone's background...






No comments:

Blog Archive


Followers