...Life goes on...

Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 7, 2008

the worst day in my life...so far...

Nah i'm not talking about today...it's last friday July 4th...

That morning i had to wake up at 7 in the morning to drive my gf's dad to the airport, after that i had to head back to work...felt tired since the nite b4 i washed my car and waxed it too for about 3 hours...was kinda happy on the way to work coz the car looked nice and clean, ok after i got to my work place...shit happened...

When i was working in the kitchen, suddenly my car alarm went on and my boss was yelling, "hey Brian the truck just hit your car!!!" I was like WTF then i ran out and saw my bumper is sitting on the ground...wanted to cry so bad...then i talked to the fking guy who drove that big truck and he said he didn't wanna go through this with the insurance maybe he got a bad record or something...i was like "ok" then the next day i went to the body shop to get a price quoted and the dude quoted me a good $1400 to fix the car...a new bumper, new paint on the bumper, new paint on one side of the fender, and re-wire the signal light...

Damn! wat a bad day...

oh yeah on the same day i lost the stylus of my pocket PC too...shit eh?



What Did You Wear Today

2 comments:

Yellowtofu said...

u should've taken a pic of ur busted up car and post it here.

CivicB™ said...

i wanted to...but then i didn't have a camera with me when the accident happened and i never got a chance coz the car is in the shop now...well...i don't think i have the mood to take a pic of my babe at this point...lol

u know how much i luv my car...

Blog Archive


Followers