...Life goes on...

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Surprises keep coming...

Today I finished work a bit early coz my friends are coming over to my place to have a BBQ gathering...

We had a lot of food...I mean A LOT OF FOOD coz gf's dad prepared a lot of meat for BBQ and that was way too much, haha...anyway couldn't finish everything so i guess i'll have to eat them all in the coming week...

We got beers too, that's the most funny part...as i remember i've been drinking the whole weekend, it's just too much drink but we all luv it...

Big big props to my friends who came over to celebrate my birthday, u guys lighten my life...
Steven, Jessica, Michael...u guys r the best!
and special thanks to Jessica who bought me a luvly strawberry chocolate cake...it's just so tasty!!!

Alrite i'll try to update my blog this weekend since the "real" birthday party is coming up this friday nite...and gosh! i'll be drinking again!!! LOL





2 comments:

Sir Philip Lau said...

happy bday B, shit man I wish I was there with the good food, instead of that I'm here in Swiss in very very hot weather with no air con and flies trying to have a meal out of me. Anyhow keep having fun, stay cool, n take care~

Yellowtofu said...

o man happy barf day dude!

Blog Archive


Followers